Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My New Job

I have accepted a position at Calvin in the Student Development Office. 

I am very, very excited. 

And so was JB. I had kept him in suspense a little too long, I think. So my answer made his reaction a little effusive. 

(I declined the other offer that I had on my horizon. It just wasn't the job for me. My first "trial shift" told me that right away. I have some pretty incredible stories that I would love to share with you sometime, if you want to hear about the lifestyles of the rich and famous--seriously.)

Bonus! Check out this song on NPR. 

3 comments:

  1. I think this will be so great! ALL BOLD, ALWAYS BESIDE, STOOPID, asdhgashdg

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exciting!

    And I'd be very interested to hear about the lifestyle. You know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha--Cassie, you are crazy. I love hearing the new turns going on in your life. Fill me in on everything tomorrow? I hope!

    ReplyDelete