Friday, December 16, 2011

Reverse Bucket List

Everyone on Pinterest (yes, I went there) is fixated on their bucket lists, all those things that he or (more likely) she want to do before they kick the proverbial bucket. Let's be realistic, a reverse bucket list might be whole lot funnier.

Things I never want to do before I die


1. Go to Vegas "with my girls"
2. Own a condo in Florida
3. Live alone in a mansion with only my life-size Victorian doll collection to keep me company
4. Confront my fears (i.e. heights, sharks, intimacy--just kidding)
5. Live in Minnesota or Idaho or Arkansas
6. Get a Chinese character tattoo that means something like friendship or harmony
7. Be proposed to at a sporting event
8. Go on a roadtrip through Siberia
9. Eat a stick of butter in one sitting
10. Wear an Ed Hardy t-shirt and all related apparel

This is fun.

2 comments:

  1. isn't it funny how #7 would be perfectly acceptable to me?

    this is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing wrong with Minnesota! Dontchya know I'm from there?? :)

    ReplyDelete