Thursday, January 19, 2012

Sleep Texts

A few gems from the past few weeks. Cheers.


Sent at 2:04 a.m. "Locusts for the tree fruit pi"

Sent at 12:11 a.m. "This cup of loneliness is tea."

Sent at 11:55 p.m. "Is there an extr! And guest at this weedding? I anananana go hakina matatatat RAfiki knows de way"

Sent at 12:14 a.m. "Deirdre raked the library"

Sent at 12:18 a.m. "I room the pumpkin bags"

Sent at 12:19 a.m. "Baby blue ivy. Cone on beyocccc"

Sent at 11:56 a.m. "Rafiki knowzx he has the circle of life."

Sent at 11:53 p.m. "But what kind did deidta do with a library tadsker? What is this? Toughs? Thoughtfully yours"

Sent at 12:04 a.m. "Ration the paper board pumpkin. I will you the pimpkin sometimw this weekend if you are sround?"

Cutting edge research: http://www.mlive.com/health/index.ssf/2012/01/for_some_teens_even_sleep_does.html

1 comment:

  1. oh. my. word.
    I just busted out laughing in front of people who now think I am crazy. What does one have to do to receive one of these sleep texts?

    ReplyDelete