People are starting conversations with me in my sleep. Enjoy.
12:40 a.m.
Cassie: "Rosa fish boo we reschedule for the outcome"
Josh: "No deal. First schedule or bust."
C: "Schedule zzz do t get realest. Deer um headkiggtz"
J: "No deer you know I don't eat meat."
C: "But the headlights are revealing f"
J: "Lo beams or gtfo."
C: "Model do fur ads"
J: "No ads it's the weekend."
--
1:02 a.m.
C: Oreos x veganise"
J: Do not combine.
--
1:01 a.m.
C: "Poisonous oreos preorder at family fares. Give mr all the old perishable double os so i can grow in the winter bracketed"
Jillian: Waking up to your text made my day. And now I'm craving oreos.
--
12:43 a.m.
C: "Frozen fertizlier cpr begins at noon"
Krystle: Are you sleeping?! Is this my first sleep text?
C: Only if like I the lentil coup spicre
K: Are you drinking? Cuz I am. This is way funnnneee
C: Can't too sad
K: Wats the matter?
C: .t heart ill atop mt. Hezt
K: Oh. No good. Where are you?
C: Goose geatbets
K: Right, you told me about that. What's going on there?
C: Modeling fir
K: Modeling goose get bets? Sounds risque :)
C: French are shit
C: Cute poupo
K: Totally. Nobody likes them except their fries
K: I'm not sure what that means
C: Muataard expensi e
K: Mustard? Naw it's not really that much. I think it's in sale at meijers this week. You better stock up
C: GREY POUPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
And I'll leave you with some one-liners:
"Rally ho. Onward. Latte soon. Too good? Afam"
"I am not a robot, flow rider. Ride cleans sometimed. Paint the feather, kill the hoof"
"Bhutto pelvis wont work friday bc of my meeejing."
"Also should vans to Pittsburgh rub over my foot luggage downtown? Conference wont care. Burdensome?.Tbougjts. don't want to be pathetic crasher."
"See movoeb with me so we can br very friends. Circle yes or no."
"I bunk failed. But you win she saad."
I was crying as I was reading these. You have great friends.
ReplyDeleteSo jealous! I wish I was in the US so you could sleep text me!
ReplyDelete